All you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization designed for citizens that like to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application procedure to secure new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only via an online application. This all new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites that the travelers need to take into consideration in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous forms of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to request for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you get a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you should print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Based on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a Thirty days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a group, one person can apply online for all of the vacationers, but each of them ought to accomplish and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you made a decision to have a number of trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and return as you like. This kind of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime necessary.